Saturday 29 October 2011

when i look at u

when u r asleep,



i feel so calm
so peaceful

i can spend hours doing nothing
just staring at ur sweet face sleeping

moment like this
brings me back to reality

reminds me of my decision
the reason to choose u as the one and only
i just followed my instinct





ur serene face

brings tears to me

as i m grateful

to have u all this while

in my ups n downs
ur presence

though we r oceans apart

knowing u r in my heart

i m strong to face the life

sayang

i really appreciate you

from the moment u said hello

i've been avoiding

not wanting to fall for u

but yet fate keeps us together

after the long winding journey

i still chose u

no matter who came between us

it is still u that im longing for

im looking forward to spend our precious time together


never thought i will endure another long distance relationship again
n it never cross my mind that i will be able to love again

u came out of no where
but u stay

i love u syg

thank u for everything

No comments: