Sunday 7 August 2011

the shortcomings

sister in law texted me last night about the arrangement for my E day.
she seems worried cause abg just received new projects in melaka, that they might not be able to attend my kenduri.
as it will be held on saturday, weekend, i thought all my siblings can be there,if not for me, for the family as the kenduri tahlil and doa selamat is meant for everyone. it is a gratitude for the achievements of the family. to celebrate the new members to the family (sister in law + my fiancee). and to bid goodluck to my other brother on starting his career life as dental surgeon in military camp.to congratulate my sister on her salary raise.and also to pray for my younger sister on her upcoming spm which will be few weeks after raya.and for the little sister, kesyukuran for her upsr last year.
it has been 3years now since we last had a kenduri in this house.
i don't know how mom will react if she knows that not all her children can come back for the kenduri.
i myself, is quite anxious knowing that there will be lots of guest to entertain, and at the same time, having to put on the make up by myself and be ready for my event later in the afternoon.
anyways, i don't plan to invite too many friends, only those who im very close to, who will not mind helping themselves among the other guests.
none of my bristol babes will come as they will be leaving back to bristol on the same day. what a bummer....
as for me, my flight will be on the very next day. evening. and much to my dismay, the transit will take around 12 hours from midnite to the next morning, i will be alone in dubai, maybe should check in the emirates lounge...
i will touch down in heathrow by 2pm monday, missing my first lecture in 4th year..
hopefully i can stay strong
be motivated to start my new term
and look forward to finish up with this degree

oh, on another note, the boyfie went to titiwangsa today to buy me my 4th year medical books from syarikat kamal.
pity him as he was wandering for almost 2hours around that area, trying to find the shop and only to found out that it was closed.
its ok, yang. i don't mind the books. as long as i have u, everything can wait.

oh, my third year results came out recently.
as expected, clinical years are harder, eventhough i put much more effort this year compare to previous years, my results are unsatisfying. jatuh teruk gak aaa compare to excellent pass last year.
bile cek2 smula, bru perasan kena penalty 10% sbb anta asigment lmbt 3minit upload ke uni nye website. pdahal da anta surat explain sebab and what so ever. still kena. nyesal jugak... i learnt my lesson. i will from now on, submit my assigment a day before the dateline.

tujela. for this upcoming term, paeds, obs n gynae, have been said to be tougher....
i hope i can concentrate on my studies
n at the same time, enjoying my remaining days in bristol
not so long til i finish up
my final exam will be in december nextyear.
and i will be doing my elective in malaysia insyaAllah
then bole berkepit la sana sni before going back to bristol for my graduation in july 2013..
at the same time, we can go honeymoon (kalo da kawen la)

hehe
so that my rough plan for now

insyaAllah
if God permits

No comments: